Top Global Aesthetic Medicine Industry Executives to Convene at THE Aesthetic Industry Forum Hosted by Medical Insight, Inc.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Medical Insight, Inc. (MII), the leading global market research firm focused on aesthetic medicine, will host THE Aesthetic Industry Forum March 19, 2012 at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, Calif. This exclusive business development meeting, designed specifically for executives, investors and Wall Street analysts, will offer advanced market data and new product previews from key industry leaders in the field of aesthetic medicine. MII president Michael Moretti will provide a complete analysis of the global aesthetic market and a five-year forecast.
“THE Aesthetic Industry Forum is carefully designed to provide industry insiders with a detailed understanding of a $60 billion global consumer market for aesthetic products and procedures,” Moretti said. “By inviting top executives to share their exclusive market research, innovation pipeline and technologies, this event has evolved over the past 15 years into the most important annual business conference dedicated to a high-growth market which has attracted the largest pharmaceutical and health care companies in the world.
The half-day program includes scheduled presentations from invited VIPs representing the largest and fastest growing companies in the field, including:
- Gilles Bos, CEO, Anteis
- Dan Browne, Co-Founder, President & CEO, Revance Therapeutics
- Clint Carnell, President & CEO, myoscience
- Dennis Condon, CEO, Merz Aesthetics
- Shimon Eckhouse, Chairman, Syneron (Nasdaq:ELOS)
- Robert Grant, Chairman and Managing Partner, Strathspey Crown
- Keith Leonard, President, Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- George Mahaffey, CEO, Lithera, Inc.
- David Moatazedi, Senior Director of Marketing, Allergan Medical (NYSE:AGN)
- David Pernock, CEO, Fibrocell Science, Inc. (OTCBB:FCSC)
- Andy Pickett, Ph.D., B.Sc. Founder & Director, Toxin Science Ltd.
- Anna Tenstam Lundvall, CCO, Contura International
- Darell Zoromski, CEO, Miramar Labs
Topics range from growth strategies and consumer marketing to new products and devices to industry challenges and beyond. To see the complete program, please click here. To register for THE Aesthetic Industry Forum or to learn more, please visit http://www.miinews.com/industry_forum/.
About Medical Insight, Inc.
Medical Insight, Inc., a progressive media company specializing in medical aesthetics, produces the leading digital media trade publications and live events in this sector. Founded by Michael Moretti in 1993, MII collects and reports industry data on procedure volume and revenues, product sales, new product introductions, market forecasts and trend analysis. For information on research services offered by MII, please visit www.MiiNews.com, Facebook or Twitter.