Leaders in Global Aesthetic Medicine Headline Program at THE Aesthetic Showâ¢ 2012
LAS VEGAS, March 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Medical Insight, Inc. (MII), global media group and producer of aesthetic medicine’s most exciting live events, digital marketing solutions and educational consortia, is preparing for its marquee multidisciplinary educational meeting: THE Aesthetic Showâ¢ (TAS) 2012, which takes place April 12-16 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. With a countdown to this prestigious event, MII continues to announce exciting program highlights featuring the field’s most distinguished names, including three days of on-set television production for the new multimedia platform Aesthetic TV, live procedure demonstrations, an innovative continuing medical education program and the world’s only Aesthetic Awards ceremony featuring Hollywood celebrity doctors and TV actors.
“The overall mission of THE Aesthetic Show is to create the best medical education program for aesthetic professionals serving a worldwide industry that now exceeds $60 billion in annual revenues,” explained Michael Moretti, program chairman of THE Aesthetic Show and founder of Medical Insight, Inc. “Our A-list faculty will be sharing their expertise on a variety of thought-provoking and current topics surrounding medical aesthetic practices worldwide; and our long-range goal moving forward is to share the latest research, products and developments discussed at TAS with consumers via our new digital media initiative, Aesthetic TV.”
Andrew Ordon, M.D., F.A.C.S., acclaimed plastic and reconstructive surgeon and host of CBS’s The Doctors, will act as Scientific Chairman for the event and deliver the keynote address, along with the following world-renowned physicians who will serve as TAS faculty.
- Global cosmetic surgery expert Mark Berman, MD, FACS
- Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon David Matlock, MD, FACOG, who appeared on popular E! Network television show Dr. 90210
- Internationally-known cosmetic facial surgeon Joseph Niamtu III, DMD
- Newport Beach plastic surgeon Terry J. Dubrow, MD, featured doctor on The Swan and Bridalplasty
- Dermatologist / dermasurgeon Michael H. Gold, MD, clinical assistant at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Jason B. Diamond, MD, FACS, also featured on Dr. 90210
- Linda Li, MD, one of the world’s most recognized female plastic surgeons
- Alexander Z. Rivkin, MD, an international authority on non-invasive cosmetic procedures
- William Philip Werschler, MD, FAAD, FAACS, an expert on injection techniques and dermal fillers
- Facial plastic surgeon Corey S. Maas, MD, who has received honors for his academic and clinical achievements
- Deborah S. Sarnoff, MD, FAAD, FACP, a premiere specialist in cosmetic dermatology
- Angelo Cuzalina, MD, DDS, who was elected president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery for 2011
- Celebrity dermatologist and laser specialist Jill Waibel, MD from Miami
- Woffles Wu, MBBS, FRCS, FAMS, consultant aesthetic plastic surgeon and medical director of Woffles Wu Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Centre in Singapore
Key sponsors for THE Aesthetic Showâ¢ 2012 include Allergan Medical (NYSE:AGN), Cynosure (Nasdaq:CYNO), Medicis Aesthetics, Inc. (NYSE:MRX), Merz Aesthetics, Obagi Medical (Nasdaq:OMPI), Palomar Medical (Nasdaq:PMTI), Stiefel, a GSK Company (NYSE:GSK), Solta (Nasdaq:SLTM), Syneron (Nasdaq:ELOS) and Zeltiq (Nasdaq:ZLTQ). A complete list of exhibitors and sponsors can be found here.
About Medical Insight, Inc.
Medical Insight, Inc., a progressive media company specializing in medical aesthetics, produces the leading digital media trade publications and live events in this sector. Founded by Michael Moretti in 1993, MII collects and reports industry data on procedure volume and revenues, product sales, new product introductions, market forecasts and trend analysis. For information on research services offered by MII, please visit www.MiiNews.com, Facebook or Twitter.